New version available at the same URL: https://github.com/sebgiroux/MSLoggerBa ... pk/qr_code
Here is the changelog:
- Try longer activation page delay to see if it help for some users
- Don't swallow exception in ECUFingerprint (would have been useful to have that exception in the log
- logException now have same format as log in DebugLogManager
- Add a progressbar and time remaining to datalog viewer when loading a datalog
- Don't display first calculated RPS as .0
The first one is the main one to hopefully fix your page loading issue. I'm really not sure it will fix it but it's worth a try. Connection was waiting 50ms to get page response for your specific firmware, now it's at minimum 200ms for any firmware. I had that problem with getting the MS signature before... at 100ms timeout it was too fast (but only at reconnect, first connect was fine.... go figure
) and at 200ms its working every time now. Just have to figure out the fudging factors like Dave would say
About the datalog temp units, I'm not 100% sure either but I think TS use the project configuration to rescale the temp. Is it possible that your MSLogger and TS are not configured with the same temp units ?
I've also added a progress bar and time remaining when loading a datalog so you have an idea of it will end before Christmas
And about the msl having random gap, I haven't figured that one out yet.
Again, thank you for taking the time testing this, it does help a lot!